Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 Bristol Palin is a Dancing With the Stars Finalist:Brandy Eliminated in Stunne

It's not anything new that Dancing With the Stars is more about popular support than technical merit, especially with mediocre, middle of the pack performers. But at some point, you'd assume the better dancers would be rewarded.
You'd assume wrong, apparently. Bristol Palin will be joining Jennifer Grey and Kyle Massey in next week's finals, with a deserving Brandy on the sidelines.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Brandy Pic
No sooner had we talked about how Palin's run personally irked Maksim Chmerkovskiy than he and Brandy got the boot Tuesday, despite great dancing Monday.
A record-high number of votes made it happen, too.
"One thing that I love, for my family, the choice they made to come to this country," said Ukrainian-born Maks, taking the high road, "the fact that people vote and voices count. I love that this show represents that, the people's choice."
"I don't regret a second of the last five years of my being on the show and definitely not a second of me being on this season. It's been an amazing journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment