Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halle Berry: 'I Do Like Being Naked'

Halle Berry: 'I Do Like Being Naked' | Halle Berry
Halle Berry (left) and Ellen DeGeneres

If you've seen Monster's Ball or Swordfish, you know Halle Berry doesn't have a problem Baring it all for the big screen. But when the cameras aren't rolling … she's not necessarily putting her clothes back on.

"I do like being naked," the Oscar winner, 44, tells Ellen DeGeneres on Monday's The Ellen DeGeneres show.

Although she says she's not the type to strip down when she's cleaning, if you catch her "just walking around the house," she says you might just find her in her birthday suit. ("Sometimes ...," she teases.)

But there is one role she won't be going nude for: her rumored portrayal of Oprah Winfrey.

Berry says she was never actually approached for that role and that she doesn't "know where these rumors come from."

"I'm not going to play Oprah. No, I was like, 'Hey, Oprah, am I playing you? Just tell me because nobody has told me this,' " she says. "Not that I wouldn't want to play Oprah if there was a movie. I just don't know how this stuff gets made up."

No comments:

Post a Comment